Thursday, October 16, 2008

Running In My Head

Lately I have been thinking of nothing but running. I am constantly thinking of training and planning when I should go and run. I am running tonight and I am ansty. It can't come soon enough. I found a 20 week plan to start training for a half marathon in March. I will start the last week of October.

The March madness Half Marathon is a hilly course in Cary, IL. The running club that puts it on begins training runs on the route in March. I am thinking about joining so I can get used to the hills. After that race I will begin my mileage for the marathon next year. I still can't believe I have a greed to do the race. Part of me is scared, but I am also excited. I hope that I can make it.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Hi Stephanie! Hey, did you hear the news about the Rock 'N Roll Half in Chicago next year? Good training for the full.

Also, you've been tagged. Check out details at my blog. :)

Unknown said...

There is a Rock N Roll Half next year? I had no idea. I will look it up.

Thanks for tagging me. I guess I need to respond.