Monday, October 27, 2008

I've been tagged

Thanks for tagging me Jenn. Can I ignore it? :)

10 Years ago (1998)
1. Still in college at St. Ambrose University
2. Met my husband Ben at college
3. Was too lazy to accomplish anything.

5 Things on Today's to do list
1. Get Trinity to preschool on time
2. Prepare projects for todays after school open house
3. Make dinner before I go to work.
4. Call Mom
5. Clean off the kitchen table. (Might as well put that on tomorrow's list as well)

5 Things I would do if I were a millionare
1. Hire a maid!!!!
2. Buy a vacation home in Hawaii
3. Travel to Europe
4. Hire a driver.
5. Sleep in!

Places I have lived
1. Aurora, IL
2. Davenport, IA
3. Crystal Lake, IL (3 different places)

Jobs I have had
1. Target
2. Petsmart - cashier
3. USI - account representative
4. Marquardt Eng. - Office Manager
5. Cary Park District - Site Coordinator for ET Program

No comments: