Friday, March 20, 2009

A Little Running

I have run a little bit....not as much as I would like, but hey at least it is something. I still have the nauseau. I go to the doctor next week and maybe we can figure out what else to do. I will also be at 12 weeks on Sunday so maybe it will go away soon. It never lasted past the first trimester with my first two.

I am starting to get excited about the Shamrock Shuffle. I can't believe it is just over a week away! I know I won't be able to run the whole thing, so my goal is just to finish. My sister is being very supportive about it, she said she will walk with me, but I really hope she ditches me. She has been training hard and I don't want to slow her down. I am more excited about the expo the day before and bringing my oldest daughter to Chicago with me. She can't wait to go swimming in Aunt Stacy's pool. It will be a fun weekend. I am looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Marathonman101108 said...

Welcome back to blogging, Stephanie! Glad to see you were able to get some running in. You're already at 12 weeks?! WOW!! I guess you will officially be "shuffling" the Shamrock Shuffle next week, huh?!