Sunday, March 1, 2009

Checking In

The Ultrasound on Wednesday went well. I am 9 weeks along, so the due date is October 4. I still haven't been running. I have all day morning sickness and it is pretty rough right now. The last couple of days have been a teeny bit better, I started a different prenatal vitamin. I am hoping that it continues to help.
I have to get back in to running so I can do the 8k with my sister. I have been hesitant to run because I don't want to be away from home just incase the nausea creeps up. I will probably stick to the elliptical for now. I don't want to be completely lazy. Hopefully I will have enough time to prepare for the 8k.

2 comments:

Marathonman101108 said...

Sorry about the nausea and also not being able to run. Rest, take good care of yourself and I will dedicate my next run to you and your baby. It may be a while until I run also. We're having a snowstorm here in CT as I type this!

Run Mommy said...

Take care - runs will be there when you feel better. Baby will be better for it! :)